• Online Use for Individuals (Personal Projects, Student Projects, YouTube, Vlogs, Twitch, Podcasts, Websites)
$29 Small Business
• Online Use for Entrepreneurs (Videos for Online Shops, Photographers, Event Filmmakers, Crowdfunding, Real Estate Tours)
• Use in Indie Games, Indie Apps, Podcasts, Ebooks, Websites
• Online Use for Companies, Charities, & Legal Entities (Videos, Websites, Apps)
• Use in Physical Copies (DVD), Theater Production, Live Events, On-Hold Music
$299 Full Scale
• Indie Film, TV, Radio, AAA Games, Local TV Advertisement
• Feature Film, National and Worldwide TV Advertisement
*If you are not sure what type of license is needed for your project, please contact us.
THINKROOT RECORDS LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a license agreement between Thinkroot Records and you ("Producer"), the buyer identified by your receipt. By purchasing this license, you are consenting to be bound by these terms.
1. LICENSE. Subject to your payment of the License Fees, Thinkroot Records hereby grants Producer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to incorporate the audio ("Intellectual Property")described on Producer's receipt for a single project ("Production") use only and to use and authorize others to use the Intellectual Property as so incorporated in the Production in the distribution, sale, licensing, marketing, advertising, promotion, merchandising, exhibition, and other exploitation of the Production, in perpetuity, royalty-free, worldwide in any media. All other rights are reserved by Thinkroot Records.
2. COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP.Thinkroot Records warrants and represents that Thinkroot Records has the right to grant all rights granted herein and Producer's use of the Intellectual Property as permitted herein will not infringe on the rights of any third party.
3. FEES. The license fees for the Intellectual Property are set forth on the Producer's receipt and are due and payable in full at the time of execution of this Agreement. Producer expressly agrees that the license terms herein shall be valid only after Producer has made payment in full and such payment has cleared. Producer'snon-attributed and/or commercial use of the intellectual Property without completing full payment of the License Fees shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement.
4. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Except to the extent required by applicable law, in no event will Thinkroot Records be liable to Producer on any legal theory for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of this license or the use of the Intellectual Property.
5. TERMINATION. Thinkroot Records shall have the right to terminate this Agreement and Producer's right to use the Intellectual Property immediately upon Producer's breach of this Agreement.
6. DISAGREEMENTS. Any disagreements, Thinkroot Records and Producer will settle by binding informal arbitration.
a. Producer cannot claim to be the composer of Intellectual Property. Producer cannot claim the Intellectual Property using YouTube Content ID System. Producer cannot re-license or distribute Intellectual Property as is.
b. Thinkroot Records cannot guarantee or warranty that YouTube Content ID System will not send the "Matched Third Party Content" message. Thinkroot Records has no association with YouTube or their Content ID System.
c. When applicable, do not include the name of this Intellectual Property on the cue sheets to ensure royalty-free use.
d. If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License without further action by the parties to this agreement. Such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
Columbus, OH, USA